-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I am in love with a girl, we started dating long time ago, she told me most of her past relationship and I forgive and forget her past, but there is a guy, who she told me they are stylishly dating before she met me and infact both their parent knows, but she is not inlove with d guy anyone, but she is having d problem to let everyone knows.

She is done with him. The issue arose, last night the guys mum called her to come and sleep over in their Place, so they can settle tins. She has no choice than to agree because her mum has been informed. The sad experience happened, they had sex. She told me dat he forceful have his way in bcos she couldnt shout, she has no option.

She begged me to forgive her cos she has wronged me. My mind is always there, and this is d girl i so much love. 

SKILO9JA, What should I do pls?

Click to comment