-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
One day, a very rich woman posted on Facebook that she needs a handsome and sexy man who wouldn't beat her and run away with her money. And also a man who will satisfy her on bed.

One hour letter, she got 2000 replies from men and she snubbed all of them but one and invited him to her house.

A day later, she heard the bell ring. When she opened the door, she was shocked to discover a man with no legs or arms.

“Hello, how may I help you?” she says.

“Hi, I’m Akpos, and I’m here about your advert on Facebook.”

“How do I know you meet my requirements?” she asks.

“Well, I can’t beat you because I have no arms, and I can’t run away from you because I have no legs.” Akpos replies.

“But how do I know you’re good in bed?” she asks.

Akpos replies, “How do you think I rang the doorbell?"

Click to comment