-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here

I remembered the sweet taste of her milk when i was sucking her bosoms and the way she would grind her Well against me when my tongue hit a particularly sensitive spot.

without warning I started to cum.
Meanwhile madam was reliving our last encounter in what was fast becoming an Intimate phone call. I was in the housegirl's Kitty-Cat, but with my eyes closed I might as well have been inside madam janet.

I came hard and fast releasing a long moan uncontrollably..."ooooooowwww www...." as i sent spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into madams housegirl's Kitty-Cat. She was also thrashing with the climax as she came again too. In a brief flash of clarity amidst my beffudled lust drenched state i remembered to cut the phone so that madam wouldn't hear her housegirl fail to contain the lusty scream that ripped from her throat as she experienced a body shaking climax.

**WATCHOUT FOR SEASON 2**

Watch Out for TALE OF A VIRGIN COUGAR Episode 8 coming out tomorrow

Drop Your Comment If You Enjoyed The Season 1

For more ARTICLES & STORIES visit us on

bb pin: 58D26493 

bbm channel: C0031D10F 

whatsapp: 07033971287 

twitter: @skilo9ja or @emalexx

IG: @official_emalexx

3 comments

avatar

we still dey wait for season 2 o

avatar

Meeehn this series bad die.. im gonna av to read all ur stories.. nice write up bro. ��

avatar

Oya Oo.. season 2 bro

Click to comment