-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here

The black Indigo:
Runs Girl👙
Episode 3
When I came back to our room later in the
afternoon, Stella wanted to know how everything
went but I refused to talk to her. This annoyed her
so much and she left me alone.
I lay on the bed ruminating over the events of the
past night.
After a while I got up, went to my purse and
brought out the cheque of two hundred and fifty
thousand naira and stared at it one more time.
I had to go and cash it as soon as possible to
avoid stories that touch.
I dressed up and went to the bank to cash the
cheque and when the cash was handed to me, I
couldn’t believe I was the one handling such
amount.
The sight of the money gladdened my heart and
erased all the depression I felt.
I dropped the money inside my handbag and headed
back to my hostel.
I narrated how everything happened to Stella later
in the evening when she came back. She smiled
after listening to my story and said:”welcome to
the game but don’t allow yourself get drugged
next time.” I thanked her for her advice.
The next day I went shopping and bought new
clothes for lectures and for business. I also bought
samsung galaxy smart phone, new handbag and new
makeup kit.
I had learnt that the smart phone helped us in
getting clients by snapping lewd pictures and
uploading to social media where potential clients
could contact us.
I submitted pics to different hotels and pleaded
with them to contact me incase any guest in their
hotel needed company.
The two hundred and fifty thousand naira had
increased my interest in the business and there
was no going back.
I opened a new bank account and deposited the
remainder of the money therein.
Our second semester exams was scheduled to start
the next monday and I wasn’t prepared.
But that wasn’t going to be a problem – I knew
how to go about it…


Runs Girl 👙
Episode 4
The exams started that monday as scheduled and I
was busy writing jargon in my scripts.
I hadn’t been reading so there was no way I would
know what to write.
The students sitting by my sides didn’t help
matters too as they both closed their answer
booklets from my prying eyes making it relatively
impossible for me to copy.
“Please let me see the ones you’ve written,” I
pleaded with one of the chaps.
The guy didn’t respond.
Instead he behaved like he didn’t hear what I said
and continued with what he was writing.
I never knew such behaviour was obtainable in a
university where getting first position or last
position wasn’t relevant.
After that response, I kept to myself and
continued writing my jargon.
For one week we wrote the exams one after the
other till it finished. Then the second phase of the
hustle began.
I went from one lecturer’s office to the other
sorting my way out by cash and kind depending on
the one the lecturer demanded.
There was this particular lecturer that gave me
hard time. He had refused to collect money from me
and wouldn’t grant me audience till the day I
barged into his office unannounced.
He had stared at me with fear not knowing what
gave me the impetus to barge into his office the
way I did.
I locked the door behind me and instantly reminded
him of why I came.
“I have told you that your proposition is
impossible,” he said sitting back in his chair.
“How I wish you know what you’re missing sir,” I
replied pulling up my skirt and turning around for
him to see my well shaped asset. “All these would
be yours to enjoy free of charge if only you would
help me.”
The man remained silent for sometime.
Then I heard him mutter some inaudible words and
pointed to a white piece of paper in his left hand.
“Write down your phone number here,” he
commanded… “


Runs Girl👙
Episode 5
I was in my room that friday evening a week after
our exams when my phone began to ring. The
number wasn’t familiar but I decided to pick.
Who knows, it could be a potential client or
someone important.
“Hello good evening,” I greeted on picking the
call.
“Am I speaking with Linda Ezeagbo?” A baritone
voice asked from the other end of the line.
“Yes you’re,” I replied.
“Ok its Mr Ofoegbu on the line. Meet me at
lomalinda hotel by 7pm on the dot.”
Then he hung up.
Mr Ofoegbu was the lecturer who had asked me to
put down my phone number on a white piece of
paper.
I looked at my wrist watch and it was ten minutes
past six. I hurried into the bathroom, took a quick
bath, came out, put on one very short mini skirt
with a top that revealed the whole of my cleavage
and zoomed off.
Lomalinda hotel was about twenty minutes drive
from my hostel but then I first branched to an ATM
to collect some money before going because all the
expenses that would emanate from the visit was
probably going to be on my head.
I got to the hotel around five minutes to seven and
dialled Mr Ofoegbu’s number.
“Come to room 901,” he informed on picking.
I hurried over to the room and knocked on the
door.
“Come in,” a baritone voice replied from inside.
I opened the door and stepped in.
Mr Ofoegbu was lying naked on the bed. His joystick
stood erect asif saying welcome to me.
“Lock the door and join me,” he directed.
I locked the door behind me, took off my clothes
and joined him on the bed.
He instantly grabbed my b00bs and began to suck
my n!ppl€s hungrily.
“Stop, Stop,” I cried cutting him short and
surprising him at the same time.
“Are you promising me an “A” in your course?”
I asked looking him directly in the eye.
“Yes yes,” he gasped with uncontrolled desire.
“Are you sure?” I asked to be sure that the deal
has been sealed.
“Yes I’m sure,” he replied.
I slowly parted my legs for him and he t----t in his
joystick into my wet pu$$¥ with all the energy his
loins could muster.
For close to 30minutes he bounced up and down
and in and out of me until he started groaning like
a bull and ejaculated inside.
Alas the deal was sealed and I eagerly expected an
“A” in that course…

Click to comment