-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here

The Black Indigo
Runs Girl👙
Episode 31
I got to my room around 9pm feeling greatly
disoriented.
The image of Ray clutching his stomach and
writhing in pain flashed before me and sent cold
shivers down my spine.
My sleep that night was greatly disturbed and I
woke up the next morning with serious headache.
I woke up more than five times in the night with the
feeling that the dead Ray was lying beside me
ready to stab me.
I went to the bathroom and took my bath.
It was Senator Clifford’s birthday and I had made
up my mind that I was going to attend no matter
what.
Afterall the dead Ray found my trouble first. Not
asif I sneaked up against an innocent man and
killed him. Ray humiliated me first and I paid him
back. I saw no reason for any guilt-feeling. I
started looking forward to the senator’s
birthday.
At exactly 4pm, the driver came to my hostel to
pick me. I was already prepared and waiting when he
came.
We drove to Senator clifford’s residence and my
eyes widened at the magnificent edifice that met
my gaze.
Senator Clifford Obi’s residence was more than a
building. It was big, beautiful, artistic and
colourful.
We went inside and what I saw was marvellous. The
interior decoration and every other thing was
superb.
The senator beamed with smile as soon as he saw
me.
“You’re highly welcome my dear,” he said.
“Thanks,” I replied.
The birthday was graced with so many men and
women of timbre and calibre and I secretly got as
many contacts as I could.
I got the contact of the senate president and his
deputy, the speaker of the house of reps, the
commissioner of police, the army chief of staff etc
to mention but a few.
Food and drinks were in excess and I ate and ate
and ate till I could eat no more. Then I drank and
drank and drank to my satisfaction as well.
The birthday lasted far into the night and at the
end, senator clifford ended up in my pu$$¥.
Senator clifford rode me all night long going from
one o----m to the other and unto another like
someone who took an enhancer.
Eventually he became exhausted and slept off.
The next morning he woke up early and both of us
went to the bathroom to have our bath together.
After that we had breakfast and I dressed up and
was ready to leave.
I didn’t know how to tell him that he was yet to
pay me but I kept it to myself.
To my surprise, senator clifford handed the keys
to a brand new vehicle to me.
“I bought it for you,” he said jiggling the keys.
“Let’s go outside and have a look.”
We went outside and to my utmost shock and
surprise, the vehicle in question was a new black
highlander jeep…

Runs girl 

Episode 32 & 33

That evening, senator clifford called me and informed me that Leo hotel had called him and informed him about the murder of one Mr. Ray in their hotel and about my involvement in the murder.

According to senator clifford, he said that it was reported that I stabbed Ray five times in the abdomen and ran away and that the police was searching for me everywhere.

“Darling they are lying,” I replied when senator clifford had finished. “You know I can’t do such thing.”

“Honestly I was surprised when the manager called me and informed me about the crime,” senator clifford continued. “I said I would hear from you first before I reach my conclusion.”

“Sir please I didn’t do it,” I begged. “It was all a set up. The man was already dead before I got to the hotel.”

“But what did you go to the hotel to do that night?” The senator asked.

“I went to deliver a package from edex company,” I lied. “You know I now work with edex group of companies and by the time I got to Ray’s room he was already dead. The whole thing is just a set up,” I explained.

“Anyway don’t worry I will see what I can do about it,” the senator reassured and dropped the call.

Ofcourse I knew the capability of senator clifford and what he could do so I wasn’t bothered at all.

My mum’s call came in soon after I dropped senator clifford’s call.

“I’ve been having series of nightmares recently,” my mum informed me. “I had a dream last night in which you were a prostitute and slept with different men till one of them used you for ritual. Then I woke up and discovered that it was all a dream.”

“Ah mama you over-worry yourself over nothing,” I replied sounding casual. “Nothing will happen to me. I’m fine.”

“Ok o if you say so,” my mum replied and dropped the call.

The next day, senator clifford called me again to inform me that everything had been taken care of but that I should be careful and stay out of trouble. I thanked him immensely before ending the call.



Runs girl
Episode 34 & 35
Senator clifford picked my call on the
second dial.
“Hello,” he replied on picking.
“Hello good day sir,” I began. “Hope
everything is going fine?”
“Call me back I’m in a very important
meeting,” he replied and dropped the
call.
The senator’s behaviour annoyed me
but there was nothing I could do about
it.
Then I remembered the contacts I
gathered on the day of his birthday and
smiled to myself.
Since senator clifford was busy, I rightly
guessed that the senate president and
his deputy would be busy too so I
started with the commissioner of police.
The man was so happy to hear my voice
and asked me to meet him that evening
in his personal guest house.
Since business refused to come to me, I
had to go for business afterall the fact
that mountain refused to come to
Muhammed doesn’t mean muhammed
can’t go to mountain.
The only fear I had was that of std but I
didn’t know what to do. The pleasure of
money had overtaken me and I couldn’t
think of stopping.
If my clients were small boys it would
have been a different case.
But for made men to pay you huge
amount of money and you start talking
about c0nd0m was out of place as long
as business was concerned. Everything
was cash and carry. Your client pays you
and you give it to him anyhow he wants
it.
Risky but rewarding.
When I first set out into the business, my
major fear and precaution was against
unwanted pregnancy which I took care
of with regular pills. The thought of std
never crossed my mind till I had those
itch. Maybe my babalawo could help –
you never can tell. But I first had to
honour the commissioner’s invitation
first.
That evening I met the commissioner in
his guest house as planned and he gave
me a very warm reception. Then as night
came he took me upstairs into his
bedroom and f.u.c.k.e.d me in and out –
front and back – up and down – and
back and forth.
The next morning he wrote a cheque of
three hundred and fifty thousand naira
and gave it to me.
“The driver will drop you at the park,” he
said smiling.
“Alright no problem,” I replied and left.
As we drove, the driver told me lots of
stories about the commissioner. How he
slept with so many young girls of my
age and how he always lied to his wife
about meetings he never really attended.
I just kept silent listening to him.
When we got to the park, he dropped
me off and drove back.
I didn’t go to the commissioner’s place
with my jeep as I didn’t want to give him
the impression that I was rich.
I flagged down a taxi and drove straight
to the bank to cash the cheque as i
didn’t want to take any chances.
My birthday was forthcoming and I
needed to draw out avenues to make
money.
But first I needed to see babalawo
urgently to know if there was anyway
he could help me protect myself
spiritually from stds…


Episode 36
The babalawo cleared his throat and
smiled to himself after hearing all I had
to say.
He had recognised my face the moment
I stepped in and had listened attentively
to the reason why I came.
“You didn’t come again for the DO AS I
SAY POWER?” He asked looking at me.
“Baba sorry no vex,” I apologised
shaking my head. “Dat aspect of
drinking sp€rm no gree me do abeg.”
I didn’t even know when I switched
from english to pidgin.
“Big things don’t come easy,” the baba
replied grinning. “You say you want
spiritual protection from all ogbonge,
yama-yama diseases?”
“Yes baba,” I replied nodding my head.
“Ok take this soap,” the baba said
handing a package wrapped with palm
leaves to me. “Bath with it each time you
do that thing with any man and you will
be clean again with every dirt and
disease washed off.”
“Ah baba thank you,” I greeted showing
my gratitude.
“One more thing,” the baba continued.
“On no account should any other eye
see this soap and for no reason should
any other body bath with this soap. If
they do, all the diseases that were
washed off would return and engulf
you.”
I shuddered as I listened to the baba
dish out the instructions regarding the
soap.
“I’ve heard everything you said and will
keep to them,” I replied and dropped
some money on the floor. Then I stood
up and left.

Click to comment