-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here

🍑🍆 S3X SLAVE🔪💰
       EPISODE 18
💕Princess's POV💕
i jumped on my bed as fast as possible and turned on my side to face the window pretending to be sleeping.
I heard the door knob turn and I new immediately that my uncle was coming to ask me if I knew anything about the break in.
The door flung open but I held my leave pretending to be fast asleep. I heard him walk briskly to where I was.
"Princess!!!!" He yelled as I heard him pant. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up, immediately I saw him I jolted up and faced the floor.
"Good morning uncle" I said pretending to be sleepy. I looked at him well and I could see him with a knife, as I saw it my eyes widened in fear.
"Who came into this house!!" He yelled coming close to me with the knife.
"Uncle I don't know what you talking about" I stammered in tears.
"Someone f**king broke into my house!!" He yelled and I felt his saliva all over me. "Ahhhhh!!" I exclaimed covering my mouth with my palm.
"Who could do that??" I asked fearfully looking around my room and he kept looking at me in anger.
"Uncle did you catch him?" I said still looking around me like he was in my room.
"No" he said sadly and dropped the knife as he sat on my bed. I sighed in relieve as I saw the knife on the ground.
"You will catch him uncle" I said trying to sooth his pain but inwardly I was laughing greatly.
"I surely will princess. And when I catch him I will eat his flesh raw!!!" He barked and stormed out of the room forgetting the knife on my floor.
I took the knife quickly and kept it under my bed, it will still be very useful.I can't wait to dig it into his throat.
I heard him lock the door and I moved to my window rolling up the cotten. "Ryan!!" I whispered loudly waiting for him to raise up the cotten.
I cotten started moving and it gave way for Ryan's face. "Hey Princess" he said smiling.
"How is Eddie?? Is he okay?? Is he hurt??Can I speak to him??" I asked in fears.
"Princess I am fine" I heard Eddie answer as he shew his face to me. He was sweeting profusely and was breathing real hard.
I sighed in relieve as I saw him. "Thank God you are fine. If it was the other way round, I would have died of guilt" I said smiling.
"I can't leave you Princess. I was about to see tangible information and evidences against him." He said happily.
"Really? So what is that?? I asked smiling.
" I will come explain to you at midnight. I will saw you some pictures. I even saw a tape, tho I am yet to play it. " he said offloading his bag.
"Nice. I will be expecting you at midnight. Thank you so much Eddie" I said as tears heated my eyes.
"Princess please don't cry, I can end up breaking down in tears in front of Ryan" he said making me smile.
"I love you Eddie" I said shyly and quickly pulled down my cotten.
         💕 Ryan's POV💕
I looked at Eddie immediately he made that statement and I could see he blushed really hard but I was still bothered about Princess's uncle.
"Eddie" I called looking very serious. He looked at me and when he saw my countenance he walked up to me looking worried.
"What is wrong Ryan? You don't look happy" he said holding my hands. 
"I am scared Eddie" I said breathing heavily.
"Why is that?" He asked pulling a stool to sit at my front.
"When I saw him coming he stared at me and I smiled back trying to he calm. He looked away and I started singing loud, he looked at me with a narrowed eyes before going to his compound" I said fearfully.
"Ryan I know where you are driving at. That b**ch can't touch you okay??" He said with a sure tone.
"He looked at me with suspicion Eddie, don't you think he may want to do something??" I asked as I shivered at the thought.
"Look at me Ryan" he said cupping my eyes as I stared into his face fearfully.
"You are a small boy, he will never think it to you so relax. He didn't see you near his compound and to crown it all, he saw you before he knew someone was in his house. You are safe Ryan" he said smiling.
"I pray Eddie because I am scared" I said hugging him.
"Trust me Ryan. He won't do anything to you." He added patting my back. 
"Be careful this midnight. We both know he would be on the watch" I said disengaging from the hug.
"Sure I will Ryan." He said nodding.
"And make sure you kiss Princess today" I said giggling and his face brightened.
"Ryan we taught you that?" He asked laughing loudly.
"Have you forgotten you have a smart younger brother" I said and we both laughed.
"Common Ryan, enough of the play. Let us unveil the secret in this tape" he said examining the tape.

Click to comment