-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here

🍑🍆 S3X SLAVE🔪💰
        EPISODE 20
💞 Eddie's POV💞
... 🌞THE NEXT MORNING🌞...
"Hi dad" I said sitting very close to where he was having his morning coffee.
"Hey son" he answered sipping some coffee into his mouth.
"Dad, I need your help" I said and my mum looked at me immediately from the kitchen.
"What is that son?" He replied putting the coffee on the table and facing me properly.
"I know of a friend, her parents were killed by her uncle, she was brought to live in this same uncle house and she ended up been a s3x machine to me. Dad I want justice for her and her family" I said sadly watching how they paid rapt attention to me.
"Eddie, you know the cops can't just work on what you know or have said. They need vital evidences" he said looking at me sadly.
"That is why I brought this.." I said and brought out the tape and my phone from my pocket.
"What is in here?" He asked taking the tape.
"A video clip of how he killed a parent. We could play it now if you want, I have watched ot already" I said looking at mum.
He kept looking at the tape while I took my phone closer to his face showing him the pictures on the wall and the guns under his bed.
He collected my phone scanning all carefully before raising his head up to look at me with a narrowed eyes.
"How did you get all this things?" He asked suspiciously.
"Well, I.. I.. Broke into his house" I stammered shuggering my shoulders.
"What??? You did what?? You broke into a criminals house with the cops??" My mother asked feeling really astonished.
"Mother that was the only thing I could do, I can't just sit back and watch her get maltreated. And I couldn't take the cops there because I didn't want any situation whereby there won't be any evidences in the house" I said bowing my head from the gaze of my angry mother.
"And who is this girl you want to kill yourself for??" She asked again.
"Princess" I replied still looking at the ground.
"Who the hell is princess" she asked angrily 
"A girl I love mother" I said looking at her and I saw her countenance soften.
"You took a dangerous step son" my dad added calmly.
"Dad I know, and I thank God I wasn't caught. I need to fight for her, please do something about this. Don't let the risk I took be in vein" I said holding my dads hand.
"Hmmm okay,I will try my best. But first let me watch what is in the tape" he said smiling.
"Thank you father" I said and hugged him tight.
"Where does she live?" My mother asked stirring her coffee as she sat opposite me.
"The next compound" I replied smiling.
"Next compound?? And I haven't gotten to see her, how come?" She asked sipping her coffee.
"Because she is always locked indoor by her wicked uncle" I replied clenching my fists.
"This is serious. Please honey do something about it really fast" she said facing dad sadly.
"I will" he said nodding.
       😍 Ryan's POV😍
I walked down the stairs yawning loudly, I got to the living room to see everyone discussing.
"Did I miss something?" I said running to sit on mama's leg.
"No son you didn't. Good morning" she said tickling me making me giggle.
"Good morning everyone" I said looking at Eddie.
"Morning smartie" Eddie replied smiling.
My stomach grumbled loudly and everyone giggled. 
"Mother I am hungry" I said shyly.
"Eddie I am so sorry, I am yet to prepare breakfast" she said pouting my mouth.
"Ohhhhhhhh.. Fine I will go play so I won't feel the hunger" I said and stood up from mother's laps.
"Don't go far Ryan" my dad said smiling.
"I won't, will just ride my bicycle down the street" I said and ran out heading to the motor garage where I kept my bicycle.
I brought it out and started riding it down the street happily. I tried some stunts and I couldn't help but feel so happy.
I kept riding the bicycle down the street until I saw Princess's uncle on my way. He was wearing a hoody seaty.I felt scared immediately I saw him but I tried to compose myself.
He started walking to me very fast and I shivered where I was. I waved quickly and was about paddling away when I felt him grab me from behind.
He used an handkerchief to block my nose and I started getting dizzy. I tried struggling with him but I couldn't. My eyes shut dead.


               EPISODE 21
  🔪 Uncle Joe's POV🔪
I carried Ryan far from the street walking very fast, I took him to my abandoned warehouse and dropped him on the floor.
I reached for the antidote of what I used to make him unconscious and sprayed it all over his face. He sneezed back to life looking very weak.
He saw me and flinched in fear. "Please don't kill me" he said in tears.
"I won't if you answer every question I ask you now" I said squatting before him and he nodded in agreement.
"Good,First question. Why did you stare at me any time I pass infrobt of your house??" I asked as he stared at me in fear.
"I.. I... Love the way you dress that's why I look at you. I really wish to dress like that too" he said smiling and I arched one of my brows.
"Seriously?? Joe what were you thinking before bringing a small boy here. He doesn't know anything" I thought but proceeded asking him more questions.
"Yesterday morning while you sat outsider, did you see anyone break into my house?" I asked hopeful who would give a beneficial answer.
"No, I was busy trimming my nails" he replied showing me his nails. "Shit this is a pure waste of time" I thought in frustration.
"Then why did you stare at me and then started singing?" I asked again.
"When I noticed you were coming I became so happy and I couldn't help but stare" he said shyly.
"And the song??? Who is Eddie??" I asked scratching my head.
"The song is from one of my best American action movies. Eddie was my best character, so anyone I love I sing that song to the person. It is a sign that I love you and your lifestyle" he said smiling and I couldn't help but smile.
He is the first person to tell me he loves me. No one has ever said that to me. I pulled him up from the floor.
"I am sorry for doing this to you. I thought you knew something about the incident" I said dusting his clothes clean.
"I don't know anything but I promise if I notice something I will tell you" he said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said.
"Can I go home now? Am hungry" he said holding his tummy and pouting his mouth.
"Sure you can. I will take you home, but promise me you won't tell anyone about this" I said holding his shoulders.
"I won't I promise" he said smiling as he stared at my wrist.
"Can I have one of those?" He said pointing to the three bracelets on my wrist. I looked at him sighing heavily.
"Please?" He added smiling.
"Okay fine" I said and gave it to him.
"Thank you" he said happily kissing my cheeks and I looked at him in shock.
" I will take you home now " I said and we both moved out of the warehouse. He is a nice boy tho.
       💞Eddie's POV💞
"Ryan is yet to come back home. He is staying too long" my mother said worriedly.
"And I am very sure he is hungry now." My dad added.
"I will go look for him" I said standing up from the couch.
"Tell him the table is set" my mother said and I nodded. I moved to the door and was about opening it when the door opened revealing Ryan.
His expression was like something I can't explain. I pushed me from the way and ran up the stairs without saying a word.
"Ryan!" My mother called moving to the stairs 
"Mother don't worry eat your food. I will go talk to him, you know how Ryan can be" I said and moved to my room.
"Eddie" I called entering my room but he wasn't there. I heard the noise of the shower running in the bathroom.
"Eddie" I called and there he was under the shower with his clothes on sitting on the floor. He was shaking seriously.
"Eddie, what happened" I said running to where he was. I stopped the running water and pulled him into my arms.
"H...he..e.. Took me Eddie" he said stammering and crying holding me so tight. I knew immediately he was talking about Joe.
"Am so sorry to drag you into this Ryan" I said brushing his hair.
"He would have killed me but I played smart with him so he thought I was a kid and I didn't know anything" he said looking into my eyes.
"The most annoying fact is that I had to kiss him on his cheek so he would think I see him as a Royal model" he yelled like a baby.
"Kiss him??" I asked confused.
"Yes Eddie. He asked me why I always stared at him and I told him I loved the way he dresses. He asked again why I kept singing Eddie the other day and I said it was my favorite character in an American movie" he said pacing around.
"So why did you have to kiss him??" I asked still anxious as f**k.
"Because I deceived him in giving me one of his bracelets and I wanted to show him how grateful a dull kid is" he said bringing out a bracelet from his pockets and I couldn't help but smile.
"Oh God!!!! You are a genius!!!! " I said happily as I hugged him. I collected the bracelet from him and checked it.
"This will be very useful too" I said looking at Ryan happily while I smiled faintly.
"So what about my lips!!!" He screamed.
"Common Ryan he is your royal model there his nothing bad if you kiss him" I said jokingly and ran out of the bathroom.
"Come back here" he yelled and I bursted into laughter.

Click to comment