-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here

The black Indigo:
Runs Girl👙
Episode 11
It took me some months to recover from Alhaji
Jubril’s experience.
It wasn’t easy at all for me.
To imagine that I had laid side by side with a corpse
till daybreak was traumatic on its own.
What if the ghost had strangled me to death? What
story would I have narrated to God in judgement?
The experience reminded me of how long ago I last
went to church.
One thing about living a reckless life is that it has
a way of luring you away from God.
You start avoiding the things of God probably
because you feel so dirty and unworthy to be in
His presence.
It had been months I last went to church and
somehow I felt I needed a come back.
The sunday 3weeks after Alhaji Jubril’s saga died
down, I went to church for the first time in
9months.
My parents had brought me up the christian way
and taught me all the things I needed to know
about my christian faith.
My parents were anglicans and we all went to
church together. We were 7 in our family – 3girls
and 4boys. I was the first child and my younger
ones looked up to me for direction.
As a result, I had so much responsibilities on my
shoulders so my parents were very strict and
thorough with me.
The strictness doubled when I reached puberty and
started seeing my period.
My mum in particular was always on my neck
hammering into my ears how wicked and deadly men
were.
“Its true that we are not all that buoyant,” she
would said to me. “But then never accept any
favour from any boy or man no matter who. Infact
anywhere you see them start running.”
I nodded my head severally each time she dished
out this piece of advice.
Her strictness even increased my curiosity to find
out what it was about men that was so deadly.
I was barely seventeen when I lost my virginity to
one of our street boys whom I loved so much and
was very nice to me.
I had felt severe pain that very first time he t----t
his young p€n!s into my wet punni but that was all
about that. Every other thing that followed was
pleasurable.
When I got admission into the university to study
accountancy, all the strictness and harshness
from my parents dramatically reduced and I began
to notice a new found respect they had towards
me.
But all that was now in the past.
The pastor’s sermon that sunday was very
touching and it was asif the whole talk was
directed at me.
I felt so dirty and guilty inside but nonetheless
man and woman had got to survive and my own case
wasn’t different…


Runs Girl 👙
Episode 12
I came back from a friend’s house 3days later
and saw a brand new infinity jeep parked in front
of our hostel.
It wasn’t a new thing to find flashy cars parked
in front of our hostel but something was peculiar
about this one.
The plate number had the name “STELLA – 001”
inscribed on it.
My roommate Stella had purchased a brand new
jeep.
My eyes widened with envy and I felt bad. I was yet
to buy simple camry while my roommate owned two
jeeps.
And what was more? The plate number was
customized. Not even ordinary plate number. And
both of us were in the same business.
Was it that there was something I wasn’t doing
right or was it that Stella was hiding certain things
from me?
I couldn’t tell.
I quietly entered our room. Stella was jubilating
with some friends when I came in.
“Linda baby!” Stella hailed as I walked in. “Meet
my wonderful roommate.” She said turning to her
friends and swinging her left hand towards me.
“Linda baby! Welcome,” Stella’s friends
chorused.
“Thank you dearies,” I replied with a smile on my
face. “Please what are we celebrating?” I asked
pretending like I hadn’t seen the jeep outside.
“Stella bought a new jeep,” they chorused aloud.
“Wow! Baby I’m so happy for you,” I shouted
hugging my roommate. “This truly calls for
celebration.” I added like I was happy.
I acted happy through out the jubilation even
though deep inside I was full of envy for my
roommate.
She was doing well more than me in the business
and I wasn’t happy.
But then I didn’t know what to do.
A thought flashed across my mind to plan with my
male friends who were cultists and snatch the new
jeep from her – to show the extent my envy had
gotten to.
A second thought countered the first and informed
me of the consequences that awaited me should the
plan fail.
But then the envy I felt inside overshadowed the
second thought and I seriously started thinking of
how best to actualize my plan.
I followed up the plan and was very happy when a
week later my roommate ran into our room crying
profusely that her new infinity jeep had been
stolen at gunpoint.
I pretended to be shocked by the news and
shouted at the top of my voice like the news had
hurt me but deep inside I was happy.
I couldn’t watch my roommate outdo me in a
business the both of us were into together so I had
to do what I did.
Since I ventured into the business, it had been
from one misfortune to the other while my roommate
had been having a smooth ride all along.
Then a thought crossed my mind of the possibility
that my roommate must have charmed me to slow
down my progress.
“How come I never thought of this?” I asked
myself wondering aloud.
I knew of one spiritualist whose temple was located
around our campus and I wasted no time in
consulting him…


Runs Girl👙
Episode 13
“Your roommate is jealous of you,” the
spiritualist revealed as soon as I entered the
temple. “And not only that, she also wants you
dead.”
“Why? How?” I asked looking terrified.
The man took his bell and rang it intermittently as
he spun round and round.
His overflowing white robe spun along with him as
his dreadlocks spluttered about.
“She doesn’t want you to outshine her,” the
spiritualist replied after his spinning had come to
an end. “She knows you’re more beautiful so she
had to charm you.”
“You mean my roommate charmed me?”
“Yes she did.”
“How?”
“She put the charm into your bathing water
without your knowledge.” He explained.
I nearly urinated in my pants as the spiritualist
divulged these piece of information.
“Please what do I do now?” I asked wiping my brow.
“The only way you can neutralise this charm is to
bring the egg of a virgin tortoise.”
“But I don’t know where to get such from,” I
pointed out immediately.
“I can get it for you but it would cost you a
hundred and fifty thousand naira,” the
spiritualist said. “You know the egg of a virgin
tortoise is very rare. I will have to travel as far as
Benin republic to get it.”
“Ok let me rush and get the money for you as fast
as possible,” I said rising from my seat.
The major thing that mattered to me at that point
in time was to get the charm neutralised and not
even the amount of money involved.
Because if business flowed smoothly, I would
recover every single amount I spent in no distant
time.
I quickly rushed to the bank and withdrew the
money and brought it to the spiritualist who told
me that I should go and continue my business that
my problem has finally been solved.
I thanked him immensely and left feeling greatly
relieved.
“My roommate wanted me dead and I didn’t
know,” I thought to myself as I journeyed back to
our hostel. “The battle line had been drawn.
Let’s now watch and see who would outdo the
other in the game…”


Runs Girl 👙
Episode 14
My roommate was fast asleep when I got back from
the spiritualist’s temple.
Her eyes looked swollen like someone who had been
crying before falling asleep.
The loss of her new jeep must have gotten to her
but I didn’t feel any pity for her. I was even
happy with the situation of things.
I looked at her from head to toe and shrugged my
shoulders.
We haven’t had any open confrontation with each
other so I had to maintain my decorum.
I took some water from our drum and went to the
bathroom to have my bath.
I was sweating profusely and didn’t want the
sweat to dry on my body.
By the time I came out, my roommate was awake and
sitting upright on the bed.
“You’re back,” she said looking up at me.
“My dear, I’m back o,” I replied staring back at
her. “What is the police saying about your stolen
jeep?”
“They said they haven’t seen any trace of it,”
she replied. “I wonder if they will ever find it. You
know our police and their lapses.”
“My dear don’t worry, they will find it,” I said
pretending like I care.
“I really hope they do,” she murmured.
I dried my body with my hand towel and wore a light
cotton gown with nothing underneath.
Then I logged onto my facebook account.
It had been long I last visited facebook and I knew I
would have accumulated lots of messages.
I was right.
There were lots of messages in my inbox some of
which were relevant with others which were quite
irrelevant.
Among the relevant ones were some which were
outdated and some which were recent.
There was this particular one sent an hour ago
from one Valentino hotel about a guy that just
arrived from the United States of America and
needed company.
The message specified that the guy had gone
through the pics of all the beautiful girls in the
hotel’s database and selected my pic as his
favourite and was willing to pay as much as 500k
to have a taste of my pu$$¥.
The deal was mouth watering and I was ready to
take a shot at it.
I was convinced that the spiritualist’s powers
were at work and my respect for the man grew
tremendously.
With my roommate’s charms neutralised, I had no
other obstacle blocking my business.
I had spent a hundred and fifty thousand naira at
the spiritualist’s temple and was going to make
five hundred thousand tonight.
What other evidence do I need to convince me of
the spiritualist’s unlimited powers?
I quickly replied the facebook message stating
clearly that I was ready for the job and would be
at the hotel by 7.00pm on the dot.
“Thank you for responding to our message,” they
replied back. “7pm is ok. See ya…


Runs Girl👙
Episode 15
I logged out of facebook and went to prepare
myself for the job.
I wore one very short mini skirt and a very low top
that revealed my cleavage. Then I slipped my feet
into my 8inches high-heel shoe.
By 6pm I was ready.
I took a cab to Valentino hotel and arrived around
6.45pm; 15minutes earlier to my stipulated time.
The last thing I wanted to hear was that I came
late and someone else snatched the deal from me.
So I had to get there early to avoid stories that
touch.
The receptionist was a young lady in her early
20s, very beautiful and smart-looking.
I had changed my business name from Cindy to Rosy
after that Alhaji experience.
As soon as I got to the receptionist’s desk she
looked up and asked:
“Rosy right?”
“Yea Rosy,” I replied.
“I’m Rita, the Chief receptionist,” she said
stretching out her right hand.
I wrapped my fingers round her outstretched hand
and our palms met in a warm handshake.
“You’re here for Ray, right?”
“Ray?”
“Yes Ray, the guy that just arrived from the
States,” she explained.
“Yea I’m here for Ray.”
“Join him in room 302,” the receptionist said
pointing towards the corridor.
I followed her direction and soon got to room 302.
Then I tapped gently on the door.
“Come in,” a polished masculine voice responded
from inside. I swung the door open and went in.
A young man barely 30years old sat on a sofa at
the right hand corner of the room. He was dark in
complexion with a flat nose but nonetheless well
groomed. He had this aura of America all over him
and I almost fell in love just by looking at him.
“Ray right?” I asked still standing at the door.
“Yea I’m Ray, what about you?”
“I’m Rosy,” I replied.
“Oh the sweet Rosy I’ve been dying all day to
meet!” He exclaimed with excitement. He stood up
and came closer to me and gave me a warm hug.
“You’re highly welcome dear,” he said. “Hope
you didn’t have much trouble locating my room?”
“Not at all,” I replied feeling very relaxed.
Ray was the typical example of the kind of man I
wanted in my life. The way he spoke and carried
himself endeared him to me and our conversation
flowed.
It was true that one of the rules of this our
business strictly abhored falling in love with a
client but I couldn’t help it.
This particular client was one in a million; visually
enchanting and vocally appealing.
He opened his fridge and brought out Chivita juice
and offered to me with a clean glass tumbler. I
poured out the Chivita onto the glass tumbler and
took a sip. The juice was well chilled and very
sweet. I gulped down two glasses in quick
succession and quickly refilled my glass for the 3rd
gulp.
The 3rd glass was halfway gone when I started
noticing some funny drowsy feeling all over my
body.
Ray kept silent glancing at me at intervals which I
failed to notice initially.
It was then that it dawned on me that the juice
was drugged and by that time, it was too late for
me to do anything.
“Please can I use your toilet?” I asked politely
getting up from my seat.
“Sure you can,” Ray replied pointing at a door
located at the other end of the room.
I stood up to go to the toilet but fell back to my
seat nearly hitting my head on the wall behind.
“Don’t stress yourself dear let me help you,”
Ray offered and gently carried me onto the bed
instead of the toilet.
He took of my clothes one after another and I was
so weak and drowsy to resist.
“What have you done to me?” I asked breathlessly
staring into his eyes.
Ray smiled.
“Relax,” he said pulling off my panties with one
clean sweep. “I won’t take long.”
In my intoxicated condition, Ray parted my legs and
drove vigorously into my warm pu$$¥.
I was too weak to resist and two drops of tears fell
out of my eyes.
Fiki faka fiki faka, he plunged in and out of my pu
$$¥ with reckless abandon.
I felt deep pain in my lower abdomen as the head of
his thick phallus continuously struck the entrance
of my womb.
For more than 30minutes he continued like this
without break.
Then gradually the room grew darker and darker
before my eyes and before I knew what was
happening, I had drifted unto unconsciousness…

Click to comment