-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here

The Black Indigo
Runs Girl👙
Episode 16
I regained consciousness the next morning unable
to recall where I was.
My blood pressure was low and my heart beat was
very slow.
Then I noticed that I was lying naked in what
seemed to be a hotel room.
I felt pain all over my body most especially around
my pu$$¥ area.
The pain was peppery in nature like I had peppery
substance smeared all over.
The air conditioner blew cool air round the room
and maintained the coolness of the room.
I couldn’t recall how I got to the hotel or with
whom I slept on the bed.
All I did was gaze at the ceiling and wonder what
was happening.
Around 12.00pm in the afternoon, the hotel
management came knocking on the door.
I feebly covered myself with a blanket before
responding.
“Come in,” I said.
The door swung open and a set of familiar faces
walked into the room.
A young familiar female voice threw the first
question.
“Where did Ray tell you he was going?” She asked
staring at me.
“Ray?” I asked back to the utmost surprise of
the lady who asked the question. “Please who is
Ray?”
I noticed a visible frown creep unto the faces of
the waiters who had accompanied the lady to the
room.
“Is this supposed to be a joke or what?” One of
them bawled visibly irritated. “The man you were
invited to service, where is he?”
“Man? Service? Which man? Which service?” I
asked looking genuinely confused.
The lady and her team at once knew something was
amiss.
One by one they left the room and banged the
door behind.
With time, the side effects of the drug wore off
and a vivid picture of how everything happened
flashed across my mind starting from how I logged
unto facebook, how I accepted the Valentino deal,
how I met my client, Ray – oh yes! Ray was his
name. Yes, Ray!
The side effect of the drug had totally worn off
and I remembered everything.
There was no sign of Ray anywhere in the room
neither was there any cheque lying around the bed.
It was then that the reality of what happened
struck me.
Ray had simply drugged me, raped me and zoomed
off without paying a single dime.
With aggression, I jumped down from the bed and
quickly wore my clothes. I seemed to have gotten
extra energy from somewhere I couldn’t explain.
I rushed straight to the receptionist’s desk and
inquired about Ray’s where about.
The lady-receptionist stared back at me with shock
and surprise. It took her some seconds to find her
voice.
“Wasn’t that what we came to your room to ask
you and you pretended you weren’t
understanding what we were saying?” she replied
sullenly.
“So what about my payment?” I asked.
“Sorry dear, there’s no payment,” the
receptionist replied.
The receptionist’s reply hit me like a boomerang.
All the noise about 500k turned out to be a dream
in no man’s land.
Ray drugged me, raped me and absconded without
paying a single dime for my services…


Runs Girl👙
Episode 17
My experience with Ray thought me a very big
lesson – money for hand, back for ground – a
new era of pay before service.
The experience shattered the reverence I had for
the spiritualist and I started feeling he was scam.
My roommate stella could be innocent after all but
that wasn’t my major problem.
I needed strong powers to fortify myself against all
odds.
I had lost a lot of money and my life wasn’t as
safe as I thought. I needed protection against
people like Ray and Chief Adeboye.
So I visited one babalawo a friend recommended for
me and explained my desire to him.
“The first three men you sleep with after you
leave this place, bring their c0nd0ms here with
their sp€rms inside,” he instructed looking
intently at me.
“Ok baba I heard you,” I replied rising.
Bringing the c0nd0ms with the sp€rms inside
wasn’t difficult. All I did was pretend like I was
going to flush the c0nd0m down the toilet then
hide it in my handbag.
The difficult aspect came when the babalawo
poured the sp€rms into one small bowl and
instructed me to drink it.
I hesitated for some time staring at the mixture.
The mixture was yellowish and milky with an awful
smell.
I brought the cup to my face two times but the
smell wouldn’t allow me.
“Don’t you need protection and power again?”
The babalawo asked staring at me with some air of
disappointment.
“Baba I need the power and protection,” I replied
still staring at the mixture.
“Then drink nah and stop wasting my time!” He
bawled.
“The power I need is the “DO AS I SAY POWER”
to make my clients do my wish and bidding without
argument,” I explained.
“Drink the mixture first nah,” the baba
commanded frowning.
I drank the mixture and nearly vomited.
“Don’t try it!” The baba warned. “If you vomit,
then everything will be rendered useless.”
I struggled to restrain myself but the sour taste
of the sp€rms kept stimulating the vomiting centre
in my brain.
I tried and tried, no way. I sat up, no way. I stood
up, no way.
With one long retch, I vomited everything unto the
floor to the utmost dismay of the Babalawo…


Runs Girl👙
Episode 18
“What do you think you have done?” The
babalawo asked visibly annoyed. “I mean what
exactly did you just do now?”
“Baba please forgive me,” I begged. “I didn’t
know when I did it.”
“You didn’t know when you did what? My dear
you’re in big soup.”
“Baba please forgive me,” I begged.
“You just desecrated my temple and rendered my
effort useless. The spirits are very angry and you
must appease them.”
I squeezed my face as I listened to what the baba
was saying.
“First of all, you have to clean up this vomit on
my floor, then you have to bring one white fowl,
3eggs and hundred thousand naira.”
“Baba I don’t have such amount,” I protested.
“Then watch and see what will happen.”
I left the babalawo’s shrine totally confused of
what to do.
The afternoon sun was shining with great intensity
radiating very hot rays on my skin.
I was bereft of ideas.
My money had gone down to the extent that I
didn’t have hundred thousand to give the
babalawo. And then, the other items he asked me to
buy, I didn’t know where and how to buy them.
I stopped one cab driving past me and asked him to
drop me at La Teresia lodge for that was the name
of our hostel.
“N500,” the cab man told me.
“300,” I haggled pretending like I was searching
for another cab.
“Oya enter 400.”
“I no carry 400. Na 300 I carry.”
“Enter,” the cab-man finally agreed.
I entered the cab and drove back to my hostel.
Then I paid the man and alighted.
Then I knocked and entered my room.
“Your mum left few minutes ago,” my roommate
informed as soon as I entered.
“My mum?”
“Yes.”
“What for?” I asked looking visibly surprised.
“She didn’t tell me. She waited and waited and
when you didn’t come back she left. Maybe you
should call her and find out.”
I went out to a shop nearby and bought airtime.
Then I dialled my mum’s number.
“Your dad is very sick,” my mum informed me as
soon as she picked my call. “He will be going for
surgery and he requested that you come home
incase.”
The news shocked me and I didn’t know what to
say.
“I was in your hostel this afternoon but your
roommate said you went out,” my mum continued.
“Where did you go?”
“I went to make my hair,” I lied.
“Please come home, your dad is waiting,” my mum
continued obviously not impressed by my reply.
“Ok ma…” I replied and hung


Runs Girl👙
Episode 19
I got home around 3pm in the afternoon.
My dad was lying on the couch when I entered. My
mum sat beside him discussing in low tone.
“Daddy goodafternoon, mummy goodafternoon,” I
greeted on entering.
“Good afternoon dear,” my dad replied.
“Linda is this you?” My mum asked standing from
her seat and looking me all over.
It had been long I last went home so I wasn’t
surprised of my mum’s observations. I added
weight and looked fairer in complexion. A friend of
mine had recommended one cream and my fair skin
had become the end result. My hair-do looked
expensive and my mum took note of it.
“You look different,” my mum observed. “Hope
you haven’t started following men around?”
“Ah mummy No…,” I replied. “My roommate’s
parents are rich so she’s taking good care of
me.”
“Ok o,” my mum chorused. “Thank God you came
early, your dad and I will be leaving for the
hospital soon and you have to go with us.”
“Ok ma,” I replied.
“Please come closer,” my dad motioned to me
when my mum had gone to prepare. “Have you had
any encounter with any spiritualist or herbalist?”
The question struck me like thunder.
“Encounter with spiritualist?” I echoed under my
breath.
“Yes, have you had any encounter with any
spiritualist or herbalist?” My dad repeated.
“No sir, not at all.”
“Please tell me the truth,” my dad pressed on. “I
had one terrible dream last night where I was being
pursued by one spiritualist who asked me to tell my
daughter to come and settle him. So tell me the
truth, have you had anything to do with any
spiritualist or herbalist?”
“I’ve never had anything to do with any
spiritualist or herbalist,” I replied feeling
uncomfortable.
My mum soon joined us in the sitting room and we
left for the hospital.
My younger siblings remained at home.
We got to the hospital and my dad was first put
under I.V infusion for about one hour before he
was wheeled into the theatre.
“They said his prostate had gone bad,” my mum
revealed as we sat outside the theatre waiting for
the surgery to commence. “We were in the hospital
two weeks ago; that was when the doctor booked
him for the operation.”
“He will pull through,” I said sounding optimistic.
I felt scared inside but masked my feelings superbly.
I didn’t know whether the babalawo’s threat had
anything to do with my dad’s ailment.
“Hope everything is fine?” My mum asked when
she noticed the drop in my countenance.
“Yes, everything is fine,” I replied nodding my
head.
The operation lasted for more than 5hours at
which point my mum was already fidgeting on her
seat.
“This operation has lasted long,” my mum said
looking apprehensive. “I’m no longer
comfortable.”
“Mummy don’t worry, daddy will pull through,” I
replied to calm her down.
The operation ended 3hours later and the doctor
came out with a long face. My dad didn’t make it…

Runs Girl👙

Episode 20
My dad’s death threw my family into a new era of
hardship which my mum couldn’t cope with.
My dad’s relations hovered in like hungry vultures
and took away the few assets my dad left behind.
They claimed my male siblings were too young to
take care of my dad’s properties so they came to
help.
Things became very difficult for my mum to the
extent that paying my school fees became a huge
burden for her.
All these increased my desperation and
determination to make it via my Runz girl business.
The first thing I did when I got back to my hostel
after my dad’s funeral rites was to visit the
babalawo.
“Your stubbornness killed your dad,” the
babalawo said as soon as he saw me. “If you
don’t appease the spirits within the next four
market days, you’ll see what will happen to you.”
“So it was you who killed my father?” I asked the
babalawo feeling very angry and terrified at the
same time.
“Your mother will soon join him,” the babalawo
retorted unmoved by my outburst. “You must do
all those things I asked you to do within the next
four market days and appease the spirits whose
shrine you desecrated. Then you decide whether or
not you wish to repeat the ritual for the ‘Do As I
Say Power’ you initially requested for.”
I stood up and left the babalawo’s shrine
immediately.
I rallied around for money and was able to gather a
hundred and fifty thousand with which I cleared
the babalawo’s demands. Then I went back to my
hostel to decide whether or not to go ahead with
the DO AS I SAY POWER. That aspect of drinking
the sp€rms of three different men mixed together
in one small bowl was the most difficult aspect of
the ritual which I wasn’t sure I could go through
with. And then vomiting again for the second time in
the shrine meant going through that desecration
process again which I wasn’t ready for. After
going through all these in my mind, I decided to let
the “DO AS I SAY POWER” be for the time being
till I was ready to cope with the requirements of
the ritual…

Click to comment